CPD Webinar: Specifying Lighting for Smarter Surveillance
Join our CPD accredited webinar as we explain how to specify LED lighting to improve the performance of any video surveillance system at night, and deliver more intelligent night-time surveillance systems.
Attendees will gain expert training on the key specification criteria for illuminators, camera technology considerations and practical installation advice to ensure the highest levels of security 24/7. A major focus will be IP-based network lighting and how it is the key to delivering smart and intelligent lighting that responds in real-time to deliver the right lighting solution for any event.
This session covers:
- The Need for Surveillance Lighting
- How to Specify Lighting – Key Criteria
- Camera and Lens Considerations
- Practical Installation Considerations
- Network Lighting for Smart Surveillance Solutions
- The Future of Surveillance Lighting
Date: 12/12/2017 |Time: 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST, 07:00 PST | Duration: 30 mins
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries