Raytec is a successful, fast growing company and we are recognised as the world leader in our specialist markets. We are dedicated to supporting and developing our ever growing team, and we are proud to say that we have a silver status in the 'Investors in People' standard for people management. We are always keen to meet passionate and talented people who would like to join our team.
Career opportunities currently available :
Sales Manager - Hazardous Area Lighting (North America)
Purpose of the Job :
• Head office position in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
• Drive sales in the assigned territory (USA and Canada)
• Articulate the Raytec message and drive brand awareness through engagement and Training.
• Provide support and build relationships with our existing integration partners as required
• Reach out and develop new integration partner relationships
• Influence and build relationships with A&E and consultants
• Build, drive and maintain sales opportunity pipeline with required reporting
• Provide Exceptional Customer service to our customers
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Provide market and product feedback to HQ
• Contribute to Case Studies to support marketing efforts
• Manage field travel budget with required reporting
• Demonstrate Raytec products to partners and prospects
• Prepare monthly KAM sales report
• Prepare and follow up on forecasts, be responsible for meeting regional budgets and goals
• Participate in regional and local events, conferences and seminars
• Provide support and build relationships with our existing Manufacturer's Representatives
• An excellent understanding of C1D2, ATEX and IEC Ex requirements
• A strong background in lighting/LEDs
• Good technical background
• Established network of existing business contacts in Raytec’s target sectors, predominantly oil and gas/petrochemical
• A proven track record of business development and sales success
• Commercial experience and know how.
• Strong negotiator (win:win approach)
• Track record in developing and implementing new business development strategy.
• Ability to acquire thorough knowledge of Raytec’s core technology concepts
• Ability to build networks with new customers and in new markets.
• Ability to organise events and activities related to new market development
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have good leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the new customer and market development process
• Possess a creative way of thinking
• Have the ability to focus on specific goals
Reporting to CEO, Full-Time Working Hours
If interested in this position please send your CV or any enquiries regarding this vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org