- 5 years
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to Raytec in the UK. Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of Raytec.
The Raytec warranty covers defects in parts on workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorised modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
The warranty may only be enforced by the end user.
Summary of Benefits
- Defects in component or workmanship
- Repair at Raytec Limited (UK)
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Field and Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of environmental specification
- Operation outside permitted voltage/frequency range
- Batteries - as these will naturally degrade over time and will need to be replaced
- Lightning Strike
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any Raytec product or require any technical support please contact Raytec on +44 (0)1670 520055.
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above Raytec will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages.